'We are going to the Zoo Zoo Zoo, how bout You You You? You can come Too Too Too, we are going to the Zoo Zoo Zoo'
haahahahah. I was singing along when typing that and my sister went 'You are retarded!' ROAR!! I bet she's just jealous loh. I was so exicited lah. It has been such a long time since I last stepped into a zoo and I nearly forget how it looks like. Went there with Jane and Renee to relish those childhood memories..
At the amphitheatre, before the animal show starts
All those above are Jane's family
We were so happy to see Jane's family :x
Funny faces
Ah Meng
While waiting for the tram..
Jane's applying her aloe vera -_=
Devils
Cool~
I looked like some pervert. hurrr
On the tram..
Trying to kiss?
hohoho
Jane-Renee-RY-Us-Children's World
At the souvenir shop
After exiting from the zoo, we went around taking photos with the 'animals'
Big. Bigger. Yummy >.<
'Let's tear apart the crocodile!' Sweet victory. EEeeeeeeww
We left zoo and headed town to catch 'She's the Man'. It was an interesting movie. Like it alot. hahah. We did some shopping too and both Jane and I din managed to get the shirts we want =( By that time, I'm beginning to lose my voice =((
I think we were in FCUK
On the way home, I bet we made a din in the train as we kept taking photos and I kept moving about in the train. hahahaha. And I saw one auntie smiling at herself. hahahah. Entertaintment on the train yeh?