Saturday, April 15, 2006

Full House 浪漫满屋



A story about love and heartbreak, sadness and self-preservation. Despite all these, Song Hae Gyo manages to be humorous and endearing even when her heart is breaking. A very good show although the ending is weak. Worth watching due to the sizzle between them and the sweet scenes, from strangers to lovers


Some of the scenes..


Full House


Kiss planted on him when he gave her basketS of flowers and said it was for the future when he made her sad again. ahhhh


Trying to get near her while washing the clothes. So cheeky


Him being the maid


They left it very late


Shy the next morning


Together finally




Rain is super cute lah with all his kidish expressions and the more I watched, the more I reckeoned his lips is very sexy. hahahahahah. I loved Rain's character, very much like what I want for my dream guy and also the house is by sea. hehe. So perfect! hahahhahaha. Too bad he wont be able to teach me how to ride a bicycle but he will be able to teach me how to skate gracefully. LOL
Fullhouse's photos


11:08 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07