Sunday, February 12, 2006
Aiyah. I never win the Toto
leh..
Fifteen days of CNY had passed! And I had been eating continously too. I can imagine myself bursting the weighing scale
(Though I had not weigh myself before!) wahahahahaaha
Photo time!

CNY eve
HAPPY CNY!

Dog year =)Wenkai-Cousin-Sister-Cousin-Uncle
Food..

Fruit salad that is a MUST every year!

Abacus. Traditional Khek food
The seventh day and eighth day were spent in my uncle's and aunt's house respectively. We
loh hei and the whole table was so messy. I won one dollar from gambling. Thanks to my aunt for getting triple 7 in the last round. Luckily, my bet was small.
Heng ah!On the 14th day, I invited Wakey and gang to my house for steamboat. It was hard to gather all of them. Nevertheless, they still turned up! They were big eaters and super noisy especially when Jul, Glen and Rachel came. Together with Ash, their laughters almost tore down my house! They enjoyed playing with Lucas. He also threw my santa hat downstairs -__________-" We ended the session at 12am

Steamboat! Forget to take down the fruit salad and
'tang yuan' which were very delicious!

LucasLast day was spent at the airport. Since I've updated there, aint gonna repeat! Not so free. hehe
And finally, some snapshots of me!
I looked demure right? hahahahahah
But there was one day I was wearing super big shirt and pants =P
Oh oh! Chelsea finally lost! They were trashed! heh' CNY passed, Vday coming. Exams in less than a month. I ought to concentrate on my studies now. I looked as if I'm exams free. hahhah'
Getting stressed yet not doing anything. haiiiiiiiii
be more pro-active, RY!
11:49 PM