Sunday, December 18, 2005
dear Santa, I dun wish for alot you know
Just put..
Accessories (Earrings, bracelets, belts)
Bag (Nikeys orangey gym bag or white and gold sling)
Bikinis/ SB
Bottoms (Jeans, FBT, Berms)
JAYJacket (Nikeys/ Le Coq Sportif/ Adidas)
MANU team with Becks and Keano
Tops (Nikeys white and gold T and funky clothes)
Slippers
Sneaker (Nikeys or Adidas)
Watch (O.M.T or Levis)
in a bag tied with a big red ribbon. heh heh
Besides the material stuffs, bring a jab along to inject the hardworking gene in me. I need to be hardworking to study and exercise to lose weight, skip more to grow taller. LOL. Getting far too lazy and sooooooooooo out of sorts recently. And the pretty remedy. LOL
No chocolates please. If not, I will start cursing and swearing behind your back. hahahahahahha
I want go Hong Kong! mai dong xi chi dong xi mai dong xi chi dong xi.. eh. Forget bout the eating part la. Just shopping and playing will also stimulate all my happy genes and make me high!
I wish for a holiday overseasChristmas in a week! Yet it dun seem christmasy
A Merry Christmas to all in advance (:
╱╲ ╱╲ ☆ ☆ ☆
╱╳ ▲╱ ╲ ╱╲ ☆ ☆
╱╱ ◢◣ ╳ ╲ ☆
╱ ◢█◣ ╱ ╲☆ ☆
☆ ◢██◣聖誕節
___▂▂█▂▂__預祝 聖誕節快 ﹋
╭☆╮╭☆╮╭☆╮╭☆╮╭☆╮☆
∣聖∣∣誕∣∣節∣∣快∣∣樂∣
╰★╯╰★╯╰★╯╰★╯╰★╯★
Ruoyun
1:49 AM