Tuesday, November 01, 2005

November's Chopin hit the shelves today! Finally, Jayyyy!


Owned a copy already :DD

Album is very up to expectation! He even wrote a song for the paparazzi. The lyrics are damn cool, '狗狗狗狗' And there's more sad songs and a duet this time round. His vocals have matured and he does ballads with a heart-aching twinge. A departure from his bashful love tunes. hee'

Alright. Blog abit on my life. It's been sometime!

Sunkissed on Saturday with my cousins and friends at Sentosa. Got burnt and tanned abit. I'm a sunshine girl! Guess I will hit the beach regularly these couple of months to play and get tanned!

Played monopoly with my sister in the middle of that night also. LOL' I'm the winner la as I had hotels. It's uber stupid when 2 persons are playing. Is like either she or I will get the land . Then, we would end up collecting money from each other and could even remember the rent for each land -.-

The maid went home. So I have been helping out with the housework. And no maid means no grandma around. wahh. My ears are finally peaceful! Not I want to be mean, nobody will ever understand the pain my family is going through everyday okay

So my mum and I will be the only ones left in the house for the entire day now. Sometimes, it's only me. I dun feel like going out. I enjoyed staying at home sleeping, lazing around, dreaming and facing the walls. How weird or lazy I'm. haa'

On the other hand, I'm such a big slacker. I have not been faithfully making friends with my notes since school started. tsk. Only when there's tests! Tests' results are good la but not included. Also, at this rate, I dunno what will happen lo

I have finished watching the longgg korean drama 大长今 last friday. When I say long, it's really long la. This is where I had spent most of my weekends. tsk. sinful! But it's nice. Evil verus kind and determination and perservance win the battle

Just feel I am like in holidays. Always so dreamy..


6:13 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07