Sunday, October 09, 2005

Waiting for my hair to dry before I sleep. Just came back from a bbq party at Darryl's house. Darryl is Gera's cousin, the superstar! haa'

Met Twin. We took a bus to Balestiar Plaza first as Gera was late. She studied while I stoned when waiting for her arrival. Her dad drove us in. Her relatives and Darryl's fans were already there

The three of us just stayed in the corner at the playground to eat while waiting for Daniel and BB. When the two guys came, we went out, fetched them and returned to our place before heading to the gym to play dai dee, watch tv and ate. heh'

Afterthat, took photo and gossip with Darryl before going up to his flat to see if we could do anything. But we left shortly and headed to SPC petrol kiosk to buy ice-cream


Darryl and Me

We went back and took over the karoke room. haa' Oh. BB sang till very nice. Melting! Totally engrossed in BB's singings! LOL' Darry; was good too. It was like a mini JJ's concert! Everyone was singing his songs


The 3 of us

I left first while the 3 of them still discussing whether to stay overnight or leave. Surposely, Darryl was going to drive me to the MRT station but they were still discussing, so in the end, I missed the chance. haa' Gera's uncle drove me out. And Silver arrived after we left

Oh! This is interesting I tell you! But -.-"
Weiqi and gang were in the canteen eating snickers one day. Mr Kwek walked towards them, saying they shouldnt eat too much of those because they will get SNEAKY!

Wahh. Not surprise though


1:29 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07