Friday, September 23, 2005

I was so looking forward to this BBQ outing. And yeh! It was hell lots of fun! woOhoo!

I was late as usual, took a cab to Sembawang park. The taxi uncle talked so much rubbish to me! #@$%@# They had not started BBQ. We dared not start the fire due to the weather. It looked like it was gonna to rain but it was super windy!

So we started grabbing food that were already cooked. The fried crabsticks! Nice. Then I went to the seaside with Qian Qian. She's not cute lo, she dun want me to carry her! :( The rest were using the pan to cook prawns! LOL' Everything was sooooo prepared! haa' The prawns were yummylicious! ^.^ Daddy's a good chef!

The guys started to set up fire while the girls prepared the food. I fried the fries. haa' Alright la, I helped out in frying la. Had a chat with Daddy while she's wrapping all the food while I was eating the salad and fries. LOL' She placed different types of chilli in the food. Sweat!

We were ready to start. But they left the butter in David's house -.- So we bbq the food without the butter while Jason and David went back to take. So I began to play. hurhur' But all the food I bbq was qualifable. hehe'

I din managed to eat anything. Just the salad, fries, hotdog, sausage, some HOT prawns and fish but felt very full. Maybe I was at the pit bbqing, that's why. I was busy with everything, definitely not eating. haa'

Boss came after work. So everyone had to prepare his food. So bossy right! haa' But he always disappeared. My pretty sister and I started arm wrestling. I lost to her in the right hand. It's a fact that my right hand is handicapped. LOL' So I asked her to use left hand and she cheated! When I was winnning already, she used both her hands to slam down mine! Idiotic. When she played with David, she also did the same. LOL'

Then, we had ice fight. I went to disturb my sisters by putting ice on their backs. They went around chasing me, 3 vs 1! How unfair lo! But I still won the fight. haa' I used the empty bottles as my weapons to defend the ice thrown on me. LOL' They said I played badminton. haa' They surrended after they could not beat me. heh'

One of my sister went to disturb David. And he wanted to pour water on her but Daddy stopped him as we dun have extra clothings but she said I helped you take revenge. Almost fainted! haa' I went disturb another sister of mine again by grabbing her arms with my wet hands. LOL'

Afterthat, everyone crowd at the pit area. Still had so much food and Jason was bbq all of them. I ate one chicken wing and the rest dabao. Daddy and I went to the car and took the box and we did something there. Shhhh..

Photographing session when we went back. Smiles! Although we din managed to carry Qian Qian, we were able to take photos with her. haa' Then, Daddy and I sent a few of them back home first. We had some privacy also. Talked bout some stuffs. When we went back, they had already finished packing.

They placed everything on the trolley and I pushed it. Stupid Jason stood on the trolley and I pushed very fast. He also purposely pressed very hard and asked why I pushed so slow. arghhh! I was labelled the garang guni man then!

Home sweet home. I think I stink after all those sweating out and all those fumes. It was a happy day! ;) I should have gone to David's house to help out earlier right! ahh..


11:40 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07