Thursday, August 18, 2005

Went back to do clearance. Clear the lockers, my smock, ESD shoes and my badge. So i guessed it's really the last time I can get in there :(

And I promised that I would go back to work when I have breaks and provided that the company is looking for contract workers. haa'

Just 3 hours and I did lots of stuff. Besides clearance, I had the chance to talk to the QA which I dun usually have the chance. Quite cool. Then with the usuals. They're busy while I'm so free walknig around, like supervisors or managers. haaa' Only one of my sister never come OT :(

So I got sabotaged by my Daddy as they jammed lots. I finished 2 subs, pick those units that the QA had popcorned and went to the machines and hurried them. Then i've my freedom. heh'

And I gave them all my bands. Now my wrist is bare. 7 of them have it while I dun. But Daddy will give me one soon. heh' Join the membership! Lol'

Though 3 hours is quite short, I enjoyed the moments

Daddy and Jason sent me home afterthat. I was quiet throughout the journey. I'm too sad and tired to talk also

Well.. Life still continues without them, the noise and the units (:
I'll try


9:32 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07