Thursday, June 30, 2005
Went for steamboat in Xiao Lian's house. It was kinda a welcoming dinner for her boyfriend and also a farewell dinner for another colleague as she's going back to China
So we had fun cooking. Everyone sat around a small table and ate. It' quite fun though the steamboat looked abit funny. heh' But it's memorable. Tried different stuffs. And also ate some food imported from China. Not bad la. It's still edible :D
We took photos. heh' Their house is really cool. Five computers and our boss said they're trying to sell computers. haa' Jason sent me home afterthat. He speeded all the way. Cool ;D While my DaJie sent my other friends
Then the next day, went KBox with them. I fly aeroplane. Din go work :x
Meet the rest and they wanted to have lunch before going in. Met Phyllis and Sin Hui at Cine. heh' After eating, we went up and also wanted to buy tickets for movies. It's either they dun have the movie we want or the time was not right -.- WHY CINE din show Initial D? :(
It was my first time there so abit nervous but afterthat it's alright. Guess what? I fought with my Jies there. They so violent :( I feel so exhausted after the fight. LOL' See I no stamina le
I enjoyed myself from the singing, fights, photo taking sessions and our buffet. heh' Afterthat, Jason and DaJie sent me home. hehe' Sooooooooo nice of them :D
I go sleep already. Tiring day and tml's working again. This month gonna cheong ;)
10:41 PM