Friday, May 27, 2005
Sadded.
I cant extend my contract for another month in STATS. Today was my last day. It came too sudden and I was not really prepared though I had heard there would be some problem
I was holding back my sadness and disappointment throughout the day, forcing a smile to everyone. But deep down, it's so disheartening
I'm gonna
miss Waking up early in the morning. Catching and napping on the bus. Wearing the smock. Working in that freezing place, with those irritating music, noisy machines ringing in my ears. Shouts, vugarities, jokes across the room. Doing illegal stuffs in there and always on the lookout for policeman. Calling each other's badge number trying to scare one another. And those interesting happenings..
And definately all of you: Singaporeans, Chinese, Malaysians and Philippines who have made my stay in STATS a wonderful and great experience for the past two months.
I'm thankful (:
I want to stay.
It's my wish and you guys' too
But it's hard
11:48 PM