Sunday, May 08, 2005
Back to blogging business (: Currently not at home :/
I had two days OT and four days working days last week. Totally made me shagged as I was super busy with this and that! But I'm happy. Lots of interesting things happened. haa'
Towned with my parents yesterday night to catch Triple X. Free tickets from Black Magic (Car Products) And I think my Dad is weird. He got a car yet he dun want to drive and made us took public transport with him. Then, he dunno how to use EzLink and stuffs -.-
Wee` The movie was quite nice and abit too dramatic. The cars in the movie were a beauty man. Hope I own one of those. bOom boom' I saw Sly too. Guess he was watching a movie too. He was wearing a shocking pink shirt and he's sooooo thin
Someone said she would be in Cine and asked me to meet her lo. Wah lau. Cheat my feelings :( Alrighty! I'm not so bad la. That someone take care and dun try to be a nerd ar! LOL' A call I'll listen to all your agony :D
Working was fun today as usual. Totally chaos. We ate, joked alot and treated all the 'Da Jies' pizzas as my friends and I were graduating. But they are leaving first and I'll be left alone :(
It's late now. Gonna sleep. Work here i come :D
Oh. Happy Mama's Day to my Mama and all my 'Da Jies' My Mama is GREAT
10:22 PM