Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Time to blog bout my life since I have the mood and time now (:

Work has been great. Although it's tiring, I seemed to enjoy myself even more. Company with everyone is fantastic and I'm always laughing like nobody business as I have humourous colleagues. They are way too cool :D

As usual, today was like every other day, just that the OT fixtures made me quite fed-up. After awhile, it was back to my crazy time :D

We laughed, chatted, ate orange peels secretly, joked and had riddles. Our department filled with life but all of us almost fell asleep too :x We did these with Shift C leader :P Both of us did some amusing stuffs too

My motto for work: Start late, end early, in between rest here and there :P And now I'm named 蛇姐姐. Back to become a 姐姐 again. haa' Someone said I look like Ella again. haa'


11:37 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07