Saturday, April 02, 2005

Had tuition in the afternoon. My cousin got scolded. Totally not my fault but he should be scolded :x

Rest awhile and towned. Met HY, Twin and Sinhui at Lido for House of Fury! As it was starting already, HY and me dumped Sinhui and WQ outside as Sinhui was buying her drink. I think we were very bad. hee'

Daniel Wu and Stephen Fung were dann cool. Handsome I mean. hehe' And the Twins are pretty and cute. The long hair one is pretty. ahh. Alright. But the show was LAME. And an unknown guy sitting behind was commenting non-stop and made all of us laughed. LOL' Oh! HY and I started laughing even before the movie started as when the lights turned off, someone from behind said, 'I haven finished eating!" LOL'

Walked to Far East to check out the badminton jerseys but the shop was closed. It was still early and almost all the shops were closed. Night life in Singapore was bad

Off to my bed. Tired. Way home was horrible :(


11:03 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07