Thursday, March 24, 2005

Had my first tutory lesson. It was not that bad and so easily get thirsty. Wonders how teachers talk and nag for the whole day. LOL'

Cabbed to the airport to send Jo off. After so much of worrying I could not make it on time, she was not there yet -.- Alright, she was the star (:

Jo came with her parents and brother. Her family looks cute. The girls just talked, give presents and thewhatyoudo when your friends are leaving. She even prayed for us. I guessed it's touching and HY started to cry and 'influence' others. I tried to stay away from her and hold back my tears. Though she's not any of my close friend, still, parting is always hard and I'm those emotional sort. Tsk'

When it's time to check in, everyone walked with her and had eye contacts till she disappeared from sight. Most of the girls started to cry and I guessed Lame's very depressed. I could understand how she felt as last year I sent Gen off with a heavy heart too!

I was kinda quiet afterthat as scenes kept flashing back when sending Gen off. From the control station to the lifts to the trolleys to Bk to the skytrain we took together to T1. Again, we did thewhatyoudo stuffs. Added on to that, all the girls were to hug her and guys shaking her hands being recorded down.
Sigh..

Finally settled at Bk for dinner after soooo long. Wonder if it's PeeJay's culture? haa' Headed to the viewing mall to see the planes. It's super cool. If only my height is acceptable, I would be in the youth flying club! I want to go aboard too! It's been a year since I last took a plane. This year dad? :P

Chill at the playground before leaving. And they had to tell me scary stuffs on our way back. Not that I scared, is just that my imaginations will run wild which make me -.-" hee' Changi Airport is a cool place and I want to explore more! Next time though. heh'

Till we see you again, Jo. Take care and God bless (:


1:26 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07