Sunday, February 13, 2005
Tired. Three places to visit in a day. How energy consuming! haa'
Went to Mdm Chan's house in the morning with Lame17. The walk up to her house was so long and is up slope! I had to crawl up :x And I was already sweating like mad when I reached her house
She was there to welcome us at the door. Wished her before going in. Her flat is quite nice. Loved her sista's room man! Soooo JAP! JAP rocks! Yay!
Slack around and chat with Mdm Chan abit. She lent me her pants, so I could sit on the floor properly. haa' She gave everyone red packets also. And I wondered why guys take photo must be sooooooo troublesome -.-
Rushed to Aunt's house. Asked Dad came to fetch me when I reached the station. He was my chauffeur. LOL' Furthermore, he wore something like a chauffeur too :P
Took lots of photos with my cousins. haa' Alright someone out there must be shouting self obsessed! LOL' Camera's real slim shady man. Love it but it's super sensitive. Zzz'
Strum the guitar anyhows also. I know nuts bout it. But most of the time, I was the model for my cousins to take photos :D Uncle offered me red wine. My face turned all red after drinking. haa'
Left for my uncle's house afterthat. Head straight to tennis court to play. Sadly, din really sweat my heart out as my cousin dunno how to play. Think we picked the balls more than we played. LOL'
Practically rotting my hours away in my uncle's house. But his house is cosy. Have that homely feeling. I want a condo too! Think my boyfriend must be very rich to support me! haa'
'In between' is madness. So exciting. Played PS for awhile and that idiotic Wen Kai came and snatched from me -.- Dad only let me drink half of the red wine that he had. How nice!
Head to Ms Leong's house this afternoon. It was a last minute thing as I recieved the message from GR when I woke up. When we reached there, there were so many people that we dun dare to go in
There's like the second, third, fourth and fifth batch of Pioneers in the house. Some teachers whom I dunno and her relatvies and friends.
Gr and me were like rotting away. haa' But the food prepared was nice. Thumbs up! Still, thanks for the invitation and I earned a big ang bao! LOL'
2:11 AM