Saturday, February 05, 2005
This whole week has been very tired yet nonetheless fruitful. Guessed the busiest week I had for the entire holidays since. hehe'
Worked in the office and helping my Dad. Get some allowance here and there. haa' Though quite little, at least, help to maintain my cash level. Lol'
Went out with my secondary school friends yesterday. It's a weird combination as we dun really hang out last time. haa' I guessed we were out as we always online! :)
Hanged out in Chevrons for bowling. It's really nice to see all of them. Everyone changed. heh' All the girls become more feminine except me. Lol' Still as cool as ever. LOL' Should stop prasing myself cos for the whole of yesterday night, I'm doing that. haa'
TMK's the only guy. haa' He super zi lian! All the photos were his -.- And he finally passed me the JAY shirt. wOohoo! kickass. Thanks scandal :P But he left for home after the game as he needed to study. haa'
All the girls went coffeeshop to have our dinner and chat for awhile. All in all, it was a great time out! :D
I think I'm putting on weight. Lol' I'm forever munching something in my mouth and I can never get full. What ass. Zzz' CNY is round the corner and I really need to shed some weight to be the prettiest and coolest. LOL'
Ohh. And my Man U did the double over Arsenal. Hail the team :D Match of the season yeh? heh' Buzzing off. Tomorrow is another day. Zzz'
1:57 AM