Wednesday, February 09, 2005

A MERRY BIRTHDAY to my Lover, Nata! Thanks for the joy and laughters you've brought to me ever since I've known you. We're finally of the same age now. haa' Stay cheerful and happy always! <3 ya

And a MERRY CNY (Quoted from Renee) to all! It's a festive season! The best way to top up your cash level and gain weight. LOL' I've decided not to touch so much of those goodies. haa'

Reunion dinner was at my uncle's new house. And his new condo was beside Cck interchange. When I reached there, I was -.- All my past two years I spent there, I din even realised his new house was there. LOL'

Place was good. Swimming pool is at eye level. Like the sound of water flowing. There's also tennis court! woOhoo! Think I will start visiting him more often. Furthermore, it's like so near. haa' Food was good. Especially my mom's. Two dishes all empty :D Hail my mama! And my cousin made wasabi prawns. ZHAN! Dessert was kickass too. heh'

Anyway. Dad drove mers. kickass. But I dun like. Lol' He even asked me to drive when I haven even attend any lessons yet. Dad's nuts. LOL'

My uncle made my day. He said I slimmed down and looked more feminine. I immediately shouted at my mama as she wants me to behave more like a girl and say I am fat! haa'

Okay ar. Buzz off now. Get enough sleep before Dad blast his CNY songs again when I'm sleeping. This morning I was so arghh` haa' And my relatives coming to my house in hours time

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, friends. Enjoy :D


1:28 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07