Sunday, February 06, 2005
Great day! Met up with Jane and Jinqi. Attended their church service. It was not bad. Pastor very lame. Lol' Met Lincoln and some Pj's. A pity that Geral not there. Zzz'
Walked around in Town with Jane and her friends. I missed Jane! Should be meeting her and the rest of PGG soon. heh'
Met Twin they all later. Things are better I hope. Cry no more. We will always be by your side. Take cares :) Everything will be fine :)
wOohoo! CNY is coming soon. My cash level will be going up really soon. haa' Good food to eat and cousins to play with. heh' Aunties better stop asking me some idiotic questions before I give you attitude ar! Lol'
Missed last year's CNY as I went to Thailand. heh' But it's cool to spend your CNY aboard. And I really did my shopping for CNY as I did not buy new clothes for the past few years. hehe'
And Valentine's Day is coming! hahaha'
1:21 AM