Saturday, January 22, 2005

wOohoo! I bought Jay's 2004 Incomparable Cd. Yay! I'm happy like dunno what and I'm listening to it right now. Double woOhoo! :D

Catch 'Shall We Dance' with Grace, Suat and Faizal at JP. The movie i thought it gonna to be boring, turned out great! heh' I would give four stars out of five. hehe'

It was quite humourous, had my part of laughing. Dancing was good, made you wanna dance. Then, there was this super touching part which Richard Gere said "I dun want to hurt the person whom I treasure most" ahh. Hope someone will say this to me. LOL' Anyhows. My parents thought I'm attached. Double LOL'

Think Richard Gere was charming and his eyes were nice. Somehow, I relate him to Mr Wong :P Jennifer Lopez is pretty. hehe' Walked around and slacked in Mac afterthat. heh' Twister fries is still fries. Lol' No difference. haa'

Somehow, I wished I've got a laptop and a discman. heh'


1:54 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07