Sunday, January 02, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR
belated

Just came home and finally took a bath. So refreshing. You know I did not bath for 30 hours and I feel sooo uneasy. hehe'

New Year Eve
Twin came my house as she was waiting for Glenda and me to be ready. haa' On her way here, she was splashed by two cars as there was puddles on the road. It was so hilarious when she told me. And how dumb can she be. LOL'

Anyhows. Met Glen at the interchange first before boarding a bus to town. It was raining tigers and elephants and the aircon in the bus was so strong that I almost froze. Lol'

Headed to Far East to meet A-Lam and Peiyu. Both of them wanted to shop as they had already eaten while the 3 of us were hungry to the max. So we went to Ljs to have our wraps and met them again. Lyn and Ash had joined us too. Shopped around. Ohh. I love a bracelet alot but it was too big. Sadded. Just had the feeling when I saw it. Aiyo!

Lame joined us. She was so sad as she lost her bracelet. Then, she cried. I'm feeling so helpless. This is the first time I see her so sad as she's always so joyful! Walked around, helping her to find something similar in case her mom asked bout it. Din really find any

We went to Swensen to have our dinner? I think it was supper instead. haa' Our main aim was to have dinner over the year. Lol' The queue was so long, so Glen, Twin and I went Marche to check out. It was kinda expensive, so stick to Swensen. As the 3 of us were lazy to queue, we slacked in Heerens. hehe'

When we went back, it's our turn. Had to wait for another hour before we could get our table. Somehow, the time past very fast as we played some dingus games and laughed our hearts out while waiting. Madness`

Finally, got our seats and placed our orders. Glen, Twin and I shared the meal as we were still full from our wraps. hehe' The food looked nice and delicious. heh' We talked, laughed so loudly in there like we owned the place. Lol'

Before we started eating, I filmed down all their New Year's Resolution. As it was time to count down, the streets were filled with people, spraying the foam and snow flakes --" Luckily, we smart. haa' Count down in Swensen without any risk of getting sprayed :P

New Year Day
And we were so enthu. We were the only table that were counting down. The rest were dead. Everyone just stared at us. Then, we shaked hands with each other to wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR. We were in total madness. Laughed so much and making a din. Super attracting attention! :D

Continue on our eating spree. Had Earthquake and the Pan ice-cream. So we split ourselves into 2 groups of 4. Each group had only 5 minutes to eat the ice-cream and exchanged. When time is up, we(Glen, A-Lam, Twin, me) continued eating the Earthquake and refused to change. LOL' Then, it was snatching time. 8 big kids snatching for a bowl of ice-cream. haa'

Waited just outside Swensen for Ash and PY as they sent Lame to the MRT station. We felt so safe. And to avoid being sprayed, we planned to walk from the back to Far East when we were actually not sure of the route. It was like exploring a new place. But still, we got sprayed --"

Took NR2 back to A-Lam's house. Took turns to bath and watched the rest played UNO. PY's the ultimate loser. haa' Helped A-Lam with her blog till 7+ in the morning before sleeping. Halfway, I watched Jay and glimpse at Shutter abit. hehe' I LOVED her room alot as it is flooded with JAY! hehe'

Woke up at 1+ to wait for JAY on tv. hehe' Did I say A-Lam is very violent when she's sleeping. Kick everything including me --" Ash continue sleeping. She's a certified pig! The first thing she woke up is: I very hungry and then finished all the bee hoon --"

Slacked for awhile before I head Town to meet my mOm! She was shopping with her sistas and nieces. heh' They bought 2 shirts and 1 pants for me in less than an hour I'm with them. LOL' But their ultimate aim was to get me a skirt --|||

Walked around. Tried on Levi's skirt. Pretty nice in it but the cutting abit weird. So I din get them. Quite glad though as it was SKIRTS. Lol' Anyways. I dun need to buy skirt myself as my uncles, aunts and parents will buy for me. haa' They had never seen me wore skirt before. So if I wore it, it can be displayed in the museum. LOL'

I was too shagged to shop also. Zzz' Had dinner at Sakae in Heerens. Yummy! I was not really full but most of them were --" And after dinner, they bought me a skirt when I'm so rushed for time. ahh'

Rushed to BP (Wanling's abandoned house) for Primary School gathering. Reached there at 10+ Most of them had reached. I was even surprised that my teacher was there. haa' Joined the girls and played UNO. Some of them left soon

2nd Jan
Played Heart Attack. It was really heart attack man. Screamed and laughed so much. And our hands almost rotted. Lol' Afterthat, the girls went to 7-11 and a nearby park to chat. haa' Gossip alot and talked bout primary school days. hehe' So much fun but I think I had forgotten almost everything :x Sze Ling's brain is liked filled with primary school memories. She could tell almost everything. Lol'

Sat there for quite long before returning. We continued talking bout everything while the guys played majong. heh' Took photos as everyone was dozing off. hehe' Chat again and went down the class list to see who has changed. Lol' They said I still the same, less words and more cool :D

Sharon's memory not that bad either. Can match up with SL. hehe' She remembered alot of things especially the P5 camps. haa' The whole night's conversation was so funny. The best part is Ade and Agnes kept saying how SL terrorise them. LOL'

Get some sleep at 5+ as I cmi. haa' Woke up and had breakfast before heading home. heh' It was raining again --" Monsoon season? hmm.


Class Photo with quite a number missing :S

It was enjoyable. And luckily I went. If not the organisers gonna cursed me. You know, they want to blacklist those who never went when they promised they would. haa' Lucky me! LOL' Thanks Wanling and SL for organising :D

Ohh yeh. I'm using ADULT fare now. So irritating. To avoid seeing the value deducting so fast, I had to use coins to pay for my bus ride --" Luckily I still look sooo youthful and I paid student price. hehe' I think I having my second round of puberty leh. I'm always hungry when I just ate. How uh? Aiyo --"

Alright. I think I'm bullcrapping now. I had less than 10 hours of sleep these few days when I need at least 12 hours of sleep each day. LOL' I go get some sleep now :P


10:49 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07