Monday, January 03, 2005

First day of school for others but not me, yet I was back in school. Belle asked me go back with her and YR! heh'

The J1's looked so lost and cute in their uniform (No pretty girls and handsome boys though) haa' I guessed I was like them 2 years back. It seems like I just entered college yesterday and now I'm an ex-pioneer! How amazing! Time flew!

Stonned pretty much in the canteen. PJC is a good place to slack. It somehow gives me the feeling that I can slack there and enjoy slacking. Lol' Saw almost everybody, those familiar faces except Charlie Chan! He had left for ACJC! This is so super saddening! bOohoo!

I din want to play badminton as I do not want to sweat. haa' How lazy! Just saw down there, read comics and entertain people. Lol' Jem say I'm so AS and unfriendly while YR was guessing whether I'm just shy or what? LOL' The rest were asking why am I back? I just said I miss them. LOL'

Anyhows. My evening was spent with Lover, Twin, Juliet and Glen. There's like two and a half pair of twin. Lover's twin was missing. That's explain why. heh' Had dinner at JEC first. The portion was quite pathetic or issit I had a huge appetite now? Ponders`

Catch 'Meet the Fockers' afterthat. It had been donkey years since I watched a movie there. Lol' I think I only spent my childhood days watching movie there

The movie was just so hilarious. I just laughed like nobody's business. Really LAUGH OUT LOUD! haa' Enjoyed every bits! The movie was quite coloured though. haa' Oh well. The parents are good! The Fockers rawk my socks! The lil kid too! Asss-Hole! :D

Tired to the max. hehe' To end today, I want to say Lover has become prettier and managed to slim down. hehe' She hugged me when she saw me. I think she miss me. haa' Oh well, I miss her too. weee`

eh. Guessed I'm gonna sleep throughout the day and night tomorrow. So do not disturb the sleeping beauty. muhahahaha'



10:46 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07