Thursday, January 27, 2005
First and foremost, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my greatest bud, Renee Ong! <3 ya :)
Ayy! I woke up this morning with the sun above my head and not on my butt! teehee' Accompany dad to work, to help him out since he's quite busy nowadays. It was super boring but relaxing. haa' Most of the time, I was sitting in his lorry and admiring the scenery and sleeping. LOL'
In the morning, did some work. Help him run errands and arranged the stuffs at the petrol stations. The rest of the afternoon was slacking in the office at the 'headquarters' and travelling to other stations to take orders
Then, he brought me to Redhill to eat. heh' And gave me 12 bucks. wOohoO! Better than nothing since I'm sooo bloody broke! :(
He fetched me to school also. Save my bus fare. Alright. I'm very budget and cheapo now. Went back for the trials since they needed people. The J1s said I looked fierce -.- Was not in the mood la, to talk to them either
And stupid Chris and Wei Shen gave me stupid ideas to earn money -.- And Juliet talked to the girls today. I think it's a good start. Hope they will have more discipline and trained hard :)
Bloody tired. Too many things. I shall go to bed. Night!
11:11 PM