Friday, January 14, 2005

bOo! Went International Plaza with Jh today. ahh. The weather was soooo hot that I had to drag myself out! But it's a super nice weather to go beach yeh? I miss beach outing! haa'

Anyhows. We could not find the agenices. Grace is our saviour in the end. Sorry to disturb your sleep. hehe' Some were friendly while the rest could just eat shit :x

I stepped into EPS. This girl was staring at me. So I asked her for job den she said they need one female admin. haa' Lucky me. Then, the conversation began

She: I think you look familiar
Me: :)
She: Which College you from
Me: Pioneer Junior College
She: Ohh. No wonder. I was from PJ too
JH: Which batch are you from?
She: Last year
JH: Dun understand and thought she graduated 2 years back -.-
Me: To him, our batch la. Aiyo!
Me: But I never see you before :S
She: I must be looking quite old -.-

Alright. She's from S19. Xiaowen called me hours later to ask me again. kickass. Hopped onto other agencies. Quite successful though. heh' Hope to get the EPS job. wee`

Off I went school. School was still buzzing with activites in the evening. haa' Din know there's a BBQ session for the OGLs as the orientation was a success. kickass. Went up to the hall, saw Geral standing outside, looking so sad. Try to cheer up girl :)

Sat down and watched them played. heh' I was sitting down with Glen and people. Again Glen said I look like Ms Tan Yen Nee (In case you all dunno, she's the one rumored with Tan BP) Ash also suddenly agreed. They think the way I speak and my actions like hers. Lol' So I told them, Sumit just said I looked like Ella this morning. Whatever la. RY is RY alright?

Played badminton with Lyn, Ash and A-Lam. Lame, Glen and me in a group. heh' It was so super funny. The way A-Lam trying to hit the shuttle, trying to cheat and trying to chase me out of the court by giving me yellow card. LOL'

Crap with Daniel abit. haa' He thinks I'm a bisexual as I looked like a cute lil boy. haa' Oh well.. That's for him to guess. hehe'

Then, played with Ash and Lyn. We kept hitting continously. So fun. So Ash started counting and singing her songs also. Lol'

Before we left, Lame joined me while A-Lam joined Lyn they all. Our target was to hit 40 shots continously. But we never met the target. The highest was 21. So the last shot went to the ground, everyone just fell to the floor and burst into laughters. Up till now, I still dunno what's so funny. LOL'

Gossip awhile, packed up and left for Lot 1 to have dinner. I din ate cos there's dinner at home for me. Train ride was interesting. Ash with her actions, made everyone laughed at her. LOL'

When I reached home, my mama had given my share to my brother, ended up I've to eat cup noodles -.- But nvm, I LOVE cup noodles. I think they are just good stuffs. haa'

Tata. Weekends' coming! I love weekends! LOL' This weekend gonna be fun :D


11:00 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07