Sunday, January 23, 2005
Alright. Before I started anything. I wanna wish
Missy Jane a very
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I'm really thankful and please to know this baby of mine. Continue rocking and scandal your way through whoever. LOL' Meet up soon yeh?
Love you!
Ohh. Went Bugis with my mama, sista, aunts and cousins. bOo! I'm half dead when I reached there as I'm seriously lacked of sleep. Slept at 4+ Bloody hell. Had to lie on my bed for an hour plus every night before I get to sleep. hai'
Anyhows. I bought another skirt. My mama is very keen on transforming me into a gentle girl -.- Oh well.. Bought some other stuffs too. heh' Great buy! Waiting for Gio vouchers from JH to grab more. hehe'
Had fun with my 6 years old cousin. She is so cute. haa' Tickling me for the whole day and bullying me abit -.- Dinner at Swensen's. haa' Had free Sundae cos my aunt born in the year of chicken. Lol'
Ayy! I go sleep now. Already dead, not making sense. Anyway. Css Sec 3 Badminton Shirt rocks. You know why? Cos it's soft and smooth and it's really nice to sleep in :D
And My Man U continues to soar after goals from Ronaldo, Saha and Scholes :D Thanks Grace for the commentary? Lol' Peace`
12:05 AM