Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Woke up by Twin's call to watch MVP. Channel U changed the time. ahh. Everytime lidat. Please let me know earlier if you guys want to change the time again --"

Anyhows. Was on the phone with her and went training afterthat. School's still the same. Not much changes but very quiet. haa' Up to the hall, there were like 3 girls, 3 guys and the coach slacking --" What kinda training is that? I just sat there. Almost fainted. Lol'

Furthermore, the coach is an ultimate slacker. He only came and talked. Then, he will earn his 50 bucks an hour. What good money. I believe I can even coach them by doing what he's doing. At least, I still bother to stroke with them :P

I think he had not played with the players before, only know how to use his mouth, ever since I met him. Aiyo! Think my secondary school days trainings were so much more memorable though it was tough. Lobbing, netting, dropping, smashing, lifting, shadow and PT. Those were the days. But i survived :D

Stroked with Mich and Chin Ying. Nearly dozed off. haa' So boring :x Twin and I abit no chemistry de :x Went to the canteen to slack. Then, I decided to go for a run. haa' Anyone believe? LOL' But I ran 2 rounds round the track. muhahaa' RyTheGreat strikes! hehe'

Amelia and Lingli were here when we went back. How early --" Paired with Twin to play doubles. haa' Won every game and laughed alot. Also dunno what we were laughing bout. LOL'

We still got abit of chemistry. hehe' Did I say my service is like how pro? Can bend while hers kept hitting the net. Aiyo!

Washed up and head to the canteen to take photo of the Juzone tile. hehe' Something spooky happened. The televison in the canteen suddenly on and kept switching by itself --" How eerie. Then, Twin kept on saying about it --"

Quickly walked to the concourse. While we were checking the class list, music started to come out, when there's nobody --" How creepy. Faster left and went home. haa'

When watching 'Wo Cai', Ella and Hebe talked bout their freaky encounter and the backstage crew kept spraying that thing to scare them --" Thanks man. I was watching the programme alone when the whole family was sleeping. ahh


1:28 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07