Friday, December 03, 2004

Went back school for testimonial match. As usual, I was late. Lol' But i'm smart because the rest were late too ;) Bad hair day so I wore a cap to school. haa'

Met them. heh' Belle joined us. haa' J1 vs J2. I played singles against Amelia and won. The first set I played was rubbish and the second was better but crap too. haa' Afterthat, slacked abit with Belle. haa'

Pair with Esther and played a double with some guys and won. Lol' It was a close match and there's subsitution --" haa' First time in my entire life seh. Played with Belle. haa' Both of us were equally lazy man. Lol' But i won her a single match ;)

Spent my whole afternoon with her, listening to her playing piano. haa' She taught me something. However, a music idiot like me cant play for god sake. Lol'

Then, we walked around in school and bath. heh' It gonna be my last time bathing in school. haa' Time past quite fast while waiting for those penguins to finish their trainings while Belle played the piano again. I'm so tired that i fell asleep. haa'

So when i decided to go to the bench to sleep, they came down --" Went Lot 1 to eat. Had fried rice. Alright. I finished everything as I was so super hungry that I dun care anymore. haa' Imagine 2 slices of bread before that meal. How pathetic can? haa'

They bought skipping ropes for trainings. haa' They finally start to be serious. It's great. haa' ahhh. Gambatte neh!

Twin's friends say I'm cute. And she's -_-" all the way when she told me :( Lover also say I cute too. hehe' Anyhows. This is theGreat's logic: Roll eyes = Talking :P

Hope tomorrow will be a good day. heh' Belle's going make food. Yes. I'm offically declared brankrupt now. No money, no outing. Lol' Sock asked me to go work but i going out tml. ahh..



1:33 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07