Thursday, December 23, 2004

wee. Back from Lame17's chalet. haa' It was woohoo, tiring yet nonetheless fun. heh'

First Day
Went to Twin's house first as Ash's dad gonna to drive us there. Free ride! haa' As usual, Twin's cousins were bugging me and I could not do anything --" Had lunch at her house too. I missed my tang yuan! ahh

Walked to Ash's house. Before that, that no term kid kept forgetting to bring things and had to walk back to her house. Almost fainted. haa' Reached her house, Ash was not ready. Waited for her and her dad to fetch us to Tanah Merah Safra and checked in.

Watched soccer first as Gabriel and Lame joined us shortly after. Actually quite long as they were cheated by the taxi driver. The taxi driver took the circumference of the airport. haa'

Did our very last minute shopping at East Point as we had no plan for any food activities. Met Lyn, A-Lam and Peiyu there. Grabbed all the food and we got the charcoals FOC. Lol' Kinda stole it. Cheapo kids alert! heh'

Took a cab back chalet. Luckily the driver was smart. Lol' Then, more people joined us. heh' Played cards and watched tv while waiting for my kfc. The latest dinner since the day I was born. Hungry to the max!

Then, Ash, Peiyu and A-Lam nearly wanted to tear down the whole bungalow --" They screamed their lungs out into the mike, saboing each other. But they made good entertainers. LMAO. hehe' I decided to go sleep then. But just could not fall asleep. Just shut my eyes and lie down there. haa'

Drag myself up at 4+ to watch sunrise. Walked outside and sat down in the middle of the road. heh' Saw the sky brightening and aeroplanes but not the sun --" Took a bath at some weird time and sleep.

Second Day
My phone dieded on me and I could not charge :( Caught MVP, ate cup noodles and played PS. The bomberman race. Lol' Keep winning A-Lam and Twin but lost to Gabriel --" But won him in metal slug X. Anyhows, he's a nice guy. hehe' The housekeeper for the 3 days. heh' For the rest of the time, I was lazing around :x

I went scandaling with Gabriel too. haa' Nothing much actually. haa' And played the aircraft chess. heh' I decided to catch a nap then. When I was bout to sleep, Twin woke me up --" How great! Asked me go cycle when the guys came back. Waited for so long. My precious sleep :(

Anyhows. More people joined us, even got ourselves a xmas tree. hehe' Took a photo with it. haa' In the end, only Twin and I went cycling. The rest missing in action. Lol' Wanted to start the fire for bbq but the guys came and helped out, so i retired in the room. haa'

Slacked around and the food was served to me. I, guest of honour. haa' Grabbed the food for myself also. hehe' Not so thick skin. Ate sphagetti. It was yummy. hehe' While eating, watched tv. Then, Sinhui and Velda suddenly pop out. Surprise! heh'

The rest went to watch Charm while I slacked at the food table to feed myself with satays and that Nata de Coco. haa' Waited for Glen to come. heh' Finally, she came and mess up my hair. How nice --" She changed her phone. ahh'

The show began. Christmas exchange and revealing their secret santa. haa' So much fun and laughs. The boxers part was dann interesting. haa' All the presents were so nice. The class committee also prepared something for the class. aww. How sweet. I was their camera man for the whole thing. Helped them took photos to improve my photographing skills. haa' Then, some of them gave small gifts to the class. I too recieved it. hehe'

Wanted to go out to play some games. Instead, we sat down and watched Amazing Race first. When we planned to go out, they decided to play games indoor but everyone suddenly ended up gluing onto the television to watch FD 2.

It was soo cool. Everyone grabbed their chairs. Lights off and watched the show. The show was horribly gruesome --" Afterthat, watched 'What a girl wants' I fell asleep halfway. haa' Then woke up and cmi, so decided to go up to sleep. hehe' What happened afterthat, i dunno :P

Third Day
Slept throughout. haa' But did woke up in the middle of the night as people kept getting onto the bed. heh'

Woke up at 8+ in the morning and A-Lam was sleeping in a weird position. haa' She and her complaints for the whole of today bout Lyn then. Lol' Phone flooded with messages as I used Twin's phone to check :S

Took a bath and packed my things and fell asleep while sitting on the floor. haa' Checked out and head to Tampines Mall to eat. heh' Ten don made me soo full. First time din finished eating. Oh. We kept making fun of Ash never brushed her teeth for 2 days as she forgot to bring her toothbrush. haa' Of all things. LOL' The girls took the train home while the guys took bus --"

Lyn, Peiyu, Lame and A-Lam head to orchard while the rest home sweet home. haa' I slept throughout the journey because when I woke up, I only saw Glen beside me :x Took a bus home with Gabriel. heh'

Reached home and i charged my phone. Really sorry if you guys were trying to reach me. Then, I just go to my bed and plunged into it. haa' Missed my bed and bolster. Slept till evening. haa' How nice. Lol'

The chalet rawks. Enjoyed myself with the rest of them. Had so much laughters and screamings. Nearly went deaf. Lol' Thanks Lyn, A-Lam, Gabriel, Sharon, Sinhui, Ash and lastly, Twin for the presents. heh' And also, those who asked me to go. haa' :D




1:40 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07