Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Towned with Twin. She dated me for her xmas shopping :P

Walked around Taka and she got the present and chocolates. heh' Luckily, she bought something, if not i'm gonna slaughter her. haa' Sidney surprised me when he came Cold Storage to look for me. hehe' brudder. You very beng now leh :x

Hereens next. She bought her hairband and Lover's present. haa' Both of us agreed to buy the penguin and the keychain for her. Lol' Met Soen Nam and Leona while we were resting. heh' Took neoprints at Cine. haa' Being dragged there. haa'

Walked all the way to Far East. haa' Bumped around Paragon as we walked. hehe' Had Ljs for dinner. Afterthat, walked around. Juzone's big print is so prominent. haa' I wanted to take a photo with it but very --" haaa'

Before we went home, went into Yonex shop. hehe' I love the T-shirts and rackets there. hehe' But the rackets so expensive. I need money and i dun feel like working. Maybe, work less, pay more? Lol'

Good day chilling out. Thanks for the day and tolerating all of my nonsenses, twin. heh' It's like you want to bash me up anytime. Lol' Anyhows. I'm really thankful. Cheers'

And..
Recieve a call that brights up my day :)



10:44 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07