Sunday, December 05, 2004

kickass. Woke up at 1pm. I'm enjoying and making full use of my holidays. haa' Woke up just nice for my lunch. hehe' Had my cold bath. Cool neh!

Head to JE. Boarded the bus and everyone stared at me. I'm too pretty for now :S Eyes swollen, face soo red, catching everyone's attention. haa' Anyhows. Met Twin, Lover, Juliet and Chin Ying. They were having Cip. Poor chaps!

Just sat down there and stone. Entertain myself with whatever I can find - Biology notes, discman, handphone ringtones. Luckily, Lover got her word search book. haa' Sat there for bout 3 hours. heh'

Observe how people walks, how they dressed. Some are generous and kind while others dun give a damn. haa' Then, this guy walked towards and donated to me. Must be see i so poor thing, sitting down there alone. haa' But he's kind. I see all of them asked for donations and people rejected them. Sad ar.

Went Cd-Rama. Guess what? They broadcasting Jay's The One concert. haa' I happily stood down there and watch. ahh. Zhan! heh' From now, I'm the aloe vera stealer --" haa'



11:54 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07