Friday, December 31, 2004

It is the last day of Year 2004 and it has been a fruitful year for me. Full of ups and downs. Somehow, I learn along the way and I enjoyed it :)

Started off with the year quite well. Still bouncing around, very playful. Feburary is the month I will never forget. 2 major events that impacted on my life. Both of it were quite shocking. But I managed to overcome the odds. My results were as bad. During the Common Test, it was the worst result I had ever in my entire school life. Nevertheless, I did improve abit during MYE and prelims. End of year was quite good. Enjoying every bits and my profile getting higher :x

Using this chance now to thank everyone who had been with me all this while and a sorry to those who I had hurt unknowninly. My apology!

03S02. My family whom I had spent my college life with ever since first 3 months. You guys are crazy and fun-loving. Though we have different thinkings, we are quite united. We had also gone through lots together, especially this year. I'm really thankful for the memories. From orientation to planning to run out of school in front of GO to having fun in tutorials and lectures to those bball games to slacking in town to walking orderly in town..

Yiwei: Thanks for the encouragement, your tutorial answers. You're 1 hardworking girl. Also, rides with you home and to tuition were memorable
Grace: So much we have gone through, the good and the bad. Really thankful. And for admiring me? haa'
Sock, Jeanne, Gera: Sista, you are great! Constant encouragement, showering me with care, love and sharing your troubles with me
Gene: Sista! You've impacted in my life. Though you are studying overseas, you still make an effort to call me now and then. Appreciate the effort. Thanks for all the memories and I'm really thankful
See Yee: My boyfriend, always so encouraging, tolerant to my moodswing and added fun in the class
Naziha and Lalitha: At least, we started to talk this year
Syifaa: Brudder here created havoc in class together with me. When we are noisy, it means we are up to some mischief and quiet if we are dozing off. Lots of fun with you this year
YiTing and Gr: You girls are totally the same. haa' No wonder make a good couple. haa' Oh well, thanks for the encouragement and the happy times
Xingyu: My darling. The ever enthu and smart girl. Thanks for helping me through the difficulties, your encouragement and the fun times being with you
Nancy, Sab: Thanks for the advice and encouragement. Letting me see some things that I cant
Wilk: You're 1 good guy. Thanks for the fun, memories, constant encouragement and taking care of me. I still think you're handsome. haa'
Pravin: You're 1 crazy and interesting guy. Entertaining the class with all your craps
Sam: Daddy! Though you like slapping me and calling me your horny daughter, you have been taking care of me and asking me to study. I appreciate it. Defending you in bball is still so fun. hehe'
Sumit, Kuan: Grandpa and uncle! Both of you are nice guys whom I can bully. hehe' Thanks for taking care of me
Jh: The guy that I started to talk to alot this year. Thanks for your encouragement throughout the year, sharing your troubles and those technology knowledge of yours. Learn alot of things from you. hehe

For those who left Juzone, I've not forgotten bout you guys. Let's live up to the name, 'Once a Juzone, Always a Juzone' :D

My badminton team: I left after the tournament in J1 due to some unhappiness. The J2 then asked me to go back for training last December. Finally, I went back and lost the feeling that I had in badminton before. I feel like a total loner, with no team spirit. I stopped going back and after much persuasion, I'm back again. This time I stayed. I tried to mix with them. Met the crazy bunch of people especially Bethia. We're so much closer. Not forgetting the J1 who are easy to get along and fun to be with that i decided to continue. The tournament period was great! Thanks for keeping faith in me, letting me represent school and cheering for me when I'm playing. Guess all of you almost fainted while watching me play as I'm giving that face and lazy to run. haa' But I remembered I had a small fan club then :D

Humanities Club: Members which make up mostly of my classmates. It is definately not a slacking club. We did stayed till late evenings to print newsletter. So tiring. But everything is fun without you guys and Ms Leong who is always giving us a treat

The Undergrounds: You guys have been rocking my life ever since prelims, sharing with me all ur fun and laughters. It is really nice to have meet you guys. eh. Let's the botaks unite. Have fun chilling in Ns. haa'

Lame17: haa' Somehow i get to know all of you, especially the girls. You girls rawk my socks. Hit off with you all well and have so much laughters and fun with you guys. Thanks for asking me to study hard and asking me to involve in your class activites. Really appreciate. You girls continue to rock on and lame more :P

Twin: You're one pleasant surprise in my college life. Really glad to know you through badminton. The interest we shared, the encouragements you gave, the days when you're trying to be lame, the everyday we're bickering and all other activites we're in.

Lover: You are one pretty girl who look like my bud. haa' Thanks for showering me with all your cold jokes, love and care. Life without you will not be the same as I wont get to listen to Jay's song on piano

Bethia, Beryl and Sidney: You 3 are in total madness especially in Biology lecture. Always cracking jokes behind me and laughed like nobody's business, making lecture more interesting. heh'

PGG: My bestest buds. Though all of you are not physically with me and we do not meet up as often, I know you guys are always mentally with me. Thanks for the memories, fun, encouragement and faith you've kept in me

Belle: My bestest senior since Css days. Ever since I stepped into Jc, you have always been there for me, especially the first day of school when you are waiting outside. You are always giving advices and sharing your experience with me, always lending me a shoulder to cry on, to be with me. You know when I'm moody and when I'm not. Thanks for being a perfect Aunt Agony! I think I will miss this loudmonster hearing screaming MARIA across the canteen. haa'

Eugene: You are 1 guy that I would like to like. Thanks for being so nice, caring, sweet and all the memories

My bunch of secondary school friends, especially Sparklet and Mk. Thanks for crapping with me all the while and trying to organise class gathering. haa'

My primary school friends. haa' To think we are still in touch and always have our annual gathering. hehe'

And all those I never mention here does not mean i've forgotton about you guys. Everyone of you had walked into my life and somehow leave your prints in me. So I'm really thankful.

May all of you have a wonderful year ahead. Thanks
RY is BLESSED!!!


10:26 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07