Friday, December 03, 2004

heh' Just came from Ry's beach outing (Given my Sid for no reason --") haa' Went with Belle, Twin, Wilk, Kuan and Sid.

I was quite surprised that Belle and Sid were waiting for me at JE. I must be still sleeping when she told me cos I heard the wrong thing. haa' Kuan overslept so he met us there. Twin board the train at Redhill and we met Wilk at Harbour Front. heh'

We were on a monorail and deciding which beach to head to. So when we decided on Siloso and alighted already, they wanted to change to Palawan as the sand cannot make it and Palawan has 7-11. Almost fainted there when I need the toilet so urgently --" We took the beach train to Palawan

Before we started anything, I ate. Lol' Courtesy of Belle. hehe' Kuan joined us shortly after. heh' The four of us just sat down on land and on water to chat and played abit of ball while Kuan and Wilk swam somewhere. haa'

Played volleyball for awhile. Then, went into the water to play captain's ball. The guys trashed the girls and we changed our teams. I paired with Sid and Wilk. haa' I think the very interesting part came from Belle and Sid. They alot of noise. Especially, when Sid dived into the water just to prevent Belle from taking the ball. haa' (For more complaints, refer to their blogs :P) We stopped playing after a short while. The laughters killed us all. It was super tiring but fun. heh'

We took a rest and started eating again. haa' Talked everything under the sun. I think we just went there to talk. haa' It rained. But for a few drops. LOL' We also had a great time prying someone's secret. haa' All the juicy gossips. LOL'

Then, bury Kuan and Belle legs. lol' And to prevent the water from destroying our masterpiece, Sid and Wilk built the Great Wall of Sentosa (I named it). They digged the sand like mad while I just anyhow threw the sands :x

The rest of the day was spent with Twin crapping and I kept applying banana. Lol' Then, joined the rest in the water when I heard them talking bout Jay. hehe' I love Jay. heh'

After bathing, the three of us spent some time taking photos in the toilet. haa' Of all places --" But nice. heh' Met the guys and took more. Waited for the monorail and also the one with an empty cabin --" That's why 3 went past us and we met Samson. haa' He so good looking now. haa' :P

Belle then forced us to take one round of monorail with her. And everyone just slowly fell asleep. I bet she did take some dingus photos when everyone was sleeping. haa' Cancel our steamboat and head to Habour Front to eat.

Had a nice dinner. heh' Afterthat, went to arcade. As usual. haa' Played Hockey Stadium. Every pair played twice and won once. haa' Twin and I beat Belle and Sid, lost to Kuan and Wilk. Belle and Sid won Kuan and Wilk. All the scores were so close --" The game was so exciting and violent. The pucks just flew out. haa' We were super breathless as we screamed like nobody's business. haa' Great games. But i cheated abit, using my hands to block and help Wilk and Kuan scored against Belle's :x

Just head home after this. heh' All of us super cannot make it. All of us are lobsterised now. I'm a big red apple for nuts. haa'

I think Belle benefit from alot of gossips today. She's like how accurate. haa' Thanks for pushing me into the water --" dingus. And also, say MARIA soooo loud. Bet the whole world knew it le. haa' And trying to smile like me :S Alright. She prepared food and brought camera when I asked her to. haa' So, neutralised :x This is the first time I asked you out. Honoured? I dun normally asked people out. LOL'

Great one speaking: Great outing, great day, good tan (Make me burnt --") , great friends, 'great monorail ride'. heh'



9:00 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07