Monday, November 15, 2004
heh' I was browsing through Od when i came across this. hehe' It warms my heart when i see them. I miss them to bits :) You guys rawk!
Renee and Me
Joy and Me
Scandalous Jane and Me
Ice and Me
The Playground Gang
Pretty girls of the world unite ;)
This morning is very bad. That bitch (You does not earn my respect) came to my house to quarrel. Like wtf can. What's your bloody problem! Woke me up from my beauty sleep which i needed so badly. hai' Then, Sparklet finally met me to get her stuffs. Finally! haa'
Anyhows. I dun like people to take things from my blog. This is not the first time. Let this be the last time too, i hope. I sound unreasonable but i really dun feel good. It is sucky. hai' My life is having a roller coaster ride now, ups and downs. Disturb me not. It will definitely be better
That's why..
I dunno whether to laugh or to cry, sometimes.
1:59 AM