Sunday, November 14, 2004

ah.. I kinda slacked the whole of today on sleeping and television. How nice. I think i'm already in holiday mood. heh' I could hear Belle nagging at me now. haa' Peace :)

Met twin for dinner. She was complaining bout her Cip in the birdpark for the whole evening. haa' I so good. Lend her my ears. Then walk around and she talked. I always replied her with the same short and sweet answer. haa' She feels like strangling me. yes. I know. Lol' I'm a woman of a few words ;)

She showed me the stuffs she wants to get and I dragged her to NTUC and Bread Talk with me. eh. Both of us should keep a secret on what's going on there. haa'

Anyhows. You cheer up abit. You looked very scary just now. haa' We shall visit the zoo next time. Not birdpark to see your family. Lol' If they're your family. Aint them mine? haa'


1:32 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07