Wednesday, October 20, 2004
Tml's A'level biology prac. I'm not very prepared. hai' Hope i can score alot better than my prelims. Like duh. haa'
School was quite fun yesterday. kickass. Twin not in school cos her gastric killing her again. heh' But she msg me and i do all sorts of funny things to her, she gonna slaughter me soon. haa' Anyhows, you take care and dun miss me. hur` But i missed my lover lots. hehe'
My brudder was seriously mad. I shall not elaborate much. I still want to live longer. haa' My mood was getting bad because of someone. I felt that whatever i'm doing, the person is doing. hai' How ass.
I had to apologise to The Undergrounds too. Sorry ar. My fingers were itchy and my mood was seriously bad. hehe' Alright. I need to go study my biology. It the time for some drawings. haa'
Oh. I link my class website to my blog. Is under [Contacts]- Juzone. Feel free to go see see look look. haa' Peace :)
1:54 PM