Wednesday, October 27, 2004
Just got home. My uncle is here with Wenkai. hehe' He say i very stylish and the way i drink water also. muhahaha' Alright. Had tuition. Four hours of bloody Gp can kill all my cells in the body. muhahaha' So cold and hungy. Grr..
After tuition, I was supposed to meet twin for lunch. And she had to let me wait for her instead along with Glen and Auntie. How nice they were. I was like a lost soul wandering bout in Ps. ah.. How good can they be. haa'
So i wander into a bookshop. There's this Harry Potter preview so i stood there to watch. Like some idiot. Then, I walk to the magazine section and read sports magazine. heh' All on Man U. muhahaha' I'm loving it.
Finally they came and we went Mos. haa' I was so cold and the three of them make the temperature even lower. ah.. How nice of them. Went to the basement to look for Old Chang Kee but cannot find and the ever so dumb twin suggested like writing it on the directory -_-" Wow' Thanks man.
Head to Carrfour with a big trolley just to put their bags -_-" We went round testing the free food and till i was super tired so i decided to go home. Before that, i cannot find the toilet. dingus. Then, we stayed in the toilet like how long cos someone decide to bomb. haa'
This is how i spent my day and guess what? I've my Chemistry Practical tml -_-" No mood to study also. Everything is like repeated. hai' My Man U won again. muhaha' Thanks to Smith's. hehe.
Ain't he cute?? hehe'
I'm so motivated to study now. Ice just msg me and asked me study. haa' Oh. He says he miss me. haa' But he look matish now. Oh no.. muhahaha' Gone`
7:04 PM