Wednesday, October 06, 2004
Guess what? I was in MPR3 from 11am to 6pm to do maths. It was seven hours and feel quite unaccomplished as i din really do alot. Quite slow. And my 3D trigo's still like shat. haa' Bet Kuan, Junhao and Mingkang want to slaughter me. haa'
Went dinner with them, lover, twin and the bears. haa' It was an enjoyable dinner. heh' Yay. I'm going to play badminton tomorrow. hehe' It's been a long time since i last exercise though i climb stairs back home everyday. It's time for me to shed some fats. hehe'
Head Jp. Re-grip my lover's grip. heh' I want a racket too :( Is time for me to get another pair of sandals too. My present one has worn for 7 years already and is still going strong but it looks old now. haa' I want a Teva one. But it's so damn expensive!
Get into Nokia shop. I go press any phones that are on displayed. haa. Then, i saw N-gage. So tempting to buy. That's the phone i want cos can play
games ma. hehe' But dun think my dad will get me. How sad! haa'
11:25 PM