Saturday, October 23, 2004

2 hours of biology . 20 minutes break. 3 hours of maths mock. 15 minutes break. 3 hours of chemistry. That's how my whole day was spent :S

After the maths mock, my brain was freeze. haa' I went bonkers. Talking to myself again. haa' And I was pretty fed-up with Mdm Goh. She went through everything so fast and i kinda dun understand. Argh.

Enjoyed this evening though i'm so tired. Went dinner with the gang. hehe. Had fun chilling out. We took like 40 photos in an hour plus we spent together. haa' Everyone was crazy taking photos -_-" And I'm very sorry for letting you guys wait for me till like 630. hehe' Sorry babes'

Oh. Biology prac was alright yesterday. But i just found out i had marks deducted today. Careless somemore :(


1:32 AM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07