Saturday, September 04, 2004
Gp paper was dingus especially compre. Kill all my brain cells man. Bleahs` Chem prac was another one. Gonna flunk the whole paper. basmi ar.
Yay! So happy! Finally, the jersey is getting somewhere and majorities can compromise :D Waiting to see and to wear my number 10. hehe'
Head to Creative Sales with Junhao, Hongyi, Sidney and WeiQiang. It was packed. All the Muvo sold out can. It's like how sad. Budden, suddenly left alot of Muvo Tx 128mb on the shelves. But gone in a few minutes. hurhur` That's how kickass!
Wanted to slaughter Hongyi. He stood there and watch Matrix when everyone wanted to go for lunch. Dingus him. Make my tummy suffer :( hehe' Sidney another one. Can't decide on whether which one to get and he kept bullying me the whole day! Dingus you! Luckily, i'm patient enough. haa'
Head to IMM for lunch. Had a full one :D Rotted there. hurhur' I video recorded most of the things we did in Sid's phone. hehe. Alright. I had nothing better to do and i'm seriously dead by then. Save me! :S
Poor me! Then they have to drag me back to sales. How dingus can they be! He finally decided on which one. haa. I think i made him sound so bad now but he is very bad to me! Who want to slaughter him for me? hurhur'
I slept like a pig once i reached home. hehe' Now cannot sleep. bleahs` Anyways. I was reading my friends' Od, all of them are so into 'she will be loved'. kickass ar! Must be Faizal's campaign spreading :P
Gone`
4:34 AM