Tuesday, August 31, 2004
My sista had to wake me up for school this morning. So tired and she had to wake me up. How dingus can she be. haa' Alright. I won't be mean to her. She's actually very nice to wake me up everyday. LOL'
Anyhows. The school is very empty. I should have joined the 'pontang' club. hurhur' I walk away without doing ACES and went into a classroom. I think it is super boring. Alot of people went hiding. Not just me. haa' Why must we do ACES on teachers' day?
The best part of the concert was by the Arts Society. The dance was kickass man. Dun mind watching it again. It was totally cool. Guess it was the only performance that catches everyone attention besides Yunus's singing. heh' The rest totally CMI. haa'
Head to Cine to catch 13 going on 30. The show is not bad. Nice and sweet. hehe' But the thing is i dozed off at one part. Ass man. Okies la. I'm dozing off everywhere i went today :S And the thing is i nearly fell again. From the escalator this time -________-"
Back home and slept. Nice nap until my mom came and disturb me. She carried the baby and put him on my
bed and i can't sleep anymore. How dingus. I wanted to wish Charlie Chan but i dun dare :(
I was totally in my own world today. haa' Dreamworld i guess. I want to find more childhood friends in case nobody wants me in the future. haa' Catch the movie and you will know ;)
Children's day is one month from now! haa' Anyone wants to get me anything? LOL' Still aiming for my crumpler, a new mp3, digicam and jersey! Creative got crazy sales this Friday. hurhur' So tempting but who want blanjah me? wahaha'
Shouts to Belle. Have you master Qi Li Xiang? hurhur' Go master tracks 2 and 6 also :p Peace out` Feeling hungry and i shall go sleep now :D
11:59 PM