Saturday, August 14, 2004

Attended Bro Tony's ROM. Suat and I were late. Din get to see the signing of the papers :( But managed to take photos with them. hehe' They're so loving and sweet. Ponder when am i getting married too! LOL' Anyhows. I was very surprised when Bro Tony actually invited me. hurhur' So sweet of him :)

It was CHC's 15th Anniversary too. Happy Birthday Church! hurhur' Service was totally great. Way fantastic can. heh' Furthermore, I was sitting at the third row from the front. kickass can. Grace's not with me :(

Grace's here! Went up to the cafe after service. They had a funfair sorta thing. Bought Jap food. Portion was pathetic but for $1, you get to eat drumstick, rice, you tiao and salmon is kickass. haaa' Slack like nobody's business afterthat. haa'

Head to the rooftop and get a henna tattoo. hurhur` Wanted to braid my hair but i think CMI! haaa' But i'm cutting my hair real soon. Yay! Took neoprints too. Way too funny. LOL' But the prints were not bad. Just missed a chance to take with you. hai`

I think what i'm wearing and carrying is very girly today. Can't believe it man. Thanks to my mom. She transformed me! Feel so uncomfortable and i missed my baggy shirts and bags lots! :S Grace say i looked cute though :P

Enjoyed my day and feeling weird abit. haa' Totally drained and squashy at the end of the day. bleahs` Went home to catch my show. It's a comedy. Lame and funny. Love it

I feel good. My parents knew that i went church. Praise the Lord :D But it gonna last for today only. hai' Feel bad too cos I din do any studying! shat!!! And i guess there's something really wrong with my grandma. Just spoil my morning! Pui!

Olympics and Epl started today. kickass can. Two sporting events before my A's. I can jolly well be flat. LOL' Man U's first match is against Chelsea! Pray for them k? hehe'


11:57 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07