Friday, July 09, 2004

weee. I'm still rotting at home. I was supposed to go school today. haha' I woke up and saw tons of messages flooding my phone having the same message -_-" Thanks ar. You guys dun need to remind me i din go school. hurhur'

Oh great. I failed my GP again. It din came as a surprise. I've already expected it. haha' Still waiting for the day when i stopped failing. Hai` I've no mc and no letter today. Ay. Heck le la. I super diao now. Feeling very very lost. Hai'


Ronaldo: Forward. 1.84m 78kg 19years. Can he eclipse Rooney?

Rooney is worth £50 million ($91 million) now after scoring four goals in two matches in Euro 2004. kickass. Rumor that Man U is going to get him but they also deny it. Crap. If he's added in Man U shopping list, the pairing with RVN and Ronaldo would be just too great. hurhur' But well, his tag is just too high :s


Good old Beckham thanks young Wayne.

He should never leave Man U. Now he get himself to all these nonsenses


Portugal star Deco is on the ground. Carles Puyol the offender this time.

Grace. This is for you. hurhur' Just happen to came across. hehe' He's kissing the ground. LOL' He had left Porto


1:03 PM



18th.may.1986
Love JieLun*
Lazy, Dreamy, Beach






♠ARCHIVES;


♠VISITORS;
since 27th Feb'07