Thursday, July 08, 2004
Night out was cool. huruhr' Met sy for dinner. Had duck rice at JE. Long time since i've been there. It was my old place in 2002 when i went there to pigged when mugging in the library. Those memories..
Waited for Sam daddy. The journey to the airport was eh? tiring. haha' Sam's writing drafts of his speech for Friday. He's making anouncement. The v.ball guys were getting certificates for getting top 4 in the Nationals. Well, guess the hockey guys too? kickass.
Met Gene. She's real busy. Her godparents dun let her out. Crap. First time i'm so impatient. haha' Did the usual stuff and I cracking my brains real hard to let them meet. hurhur' It was a tough nut to crack. Especially her mom :x
In the end, it was a success. haha' Not going to say the process. hehe' I'm a good love messenger/operator. Ha! Whatever they called me as. LOL'
Parting was never easy. But it is part and parcel of life. Makes you stronger and learn to appreciate life better? But what lies beneath is always special ;)
Was on the way back when Grace's laughter attracted an old man. LOL. He kept staring at her. hahaha'
I met my cousin. He came and sat beside me. Chat abit. This is the first time i'm talking to him, consider he's real hot among my uncles. I used to think he's very handsome when i'm young. haha. Alright. Is still the same now. Quite boyish :P
He din drove. Took train from east to west. haha. kk. Luckily still got bus for me to get home. haha' kickass. hurhur' I'm getting bored!
3:03 PM