Friday, July 16, 2004
Abit dead in school :/ Nevertheless, still obessed over spiderman. hurhur' The MYE essay question had this "With great power came great responsibilty". Brudder and I just say ain't this the line from spidey? haha' We started singing the song. haha' Then i anti-climax, sing Power Rangers. LOL'
kickass can. hurhur' Anyhows, i like his eyes and his innocent look. haha' The whole day was spidey. haha' After biology rememdial, we had sometimes off. I took the photos of these three crazy girls, namely Grace, Syifaa, Jeanne. They were covering their faces with hooks from their pullovers, trying to be spidey la. haha' Inmitations! :p Anyhows, i had the hardest laugh today :)
Mass Pe is postponed to next week. Even more kickass. hurhur' I've got bronze which is not enough to escape mass. Need to get silver to escape mass. Like wadcrap. No logic. If i put in efffort to run, i may just get a gold. hahaha. But i'm lazy and kinda hate running :x
6:41 PM